You will come up with a system that works for you!
- I personally opted not to use Viber and use WhatsApp instead.
- For messenger I have an automated message asking enquiries to contact me via email, it is important to have a direct link to your email on that message, keep it as simple as possible.
- Have your notifications settings turned on for all messaging apps
- It is a good idea to have a pre typed response which will contain pricing information.
This will save you time in the office but you will need to personalize the response somewhat.
Insert the brides name where possible or example;
Thank you for your email Sarah
You may also need to adjust your pricing for each enquiry.
- You have one chance to impress a potential client if your first correspondence is via email I would list my credentials at the end of the email, add award icons to the signature section on your mail if you have not yet won an award but your work has featured on wedding blogs you can add a ‘featured on’ thumbnail, finalist badges as also impressive to potential clients.
- Also include links to your website and social media platforms at the end of your email reply